Friday, May 4, 2012

Michael Connelly

This next favorite author from my original list has two series I like...it all started with Harry Bosch, the cranky but keen homicide detective.  He's a bit of a loner but one hell of a cop.  It's a very successful series, and since I'm into cops and mysteries, I recommend it to others that feel the same.  A spin-off series has developed - the Mickey Haller books. 

I can't tell you how elated I was when the movie, "Lincoln Lawyer" came out, because it was the first book in the Mickey Haller series.  Unlike most movies that don't wind up living up to the hoopla of the book, this one delivered.  The movie was excellent, and so is the book!

Therefore, I'd recommend two books:

"The Black Echo"  (first one in the Harry Bosch series)
"The Lincoln Lawyer"  (first one in the Mickey Haller series)

Enjoy!!!

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/michael-connelly/

No comments:

Post a Comment