Thursday, May 3, 2012

Harlan Coben....

What can I say about him?  He's another favorite author of mine.  Of course, it doesn't hurt that all of his books are based in New Jersey, where I'm from. 

The man has a gift...be it his stand-alone books or the Myron Bolitar series, which I am hooked on!  The adventures of Myron and his tre chic sidekick, Wynwood Lockhorn, are hysterical.  They blend a mix of mystery with humor.  I highly recommend them! 

Start with the first one, "Deal Breaker."  Myron is a sports agent/lawyer who always seems to get himself in trouble...but have no fear, because he has Wyn at his side.  He may look like a wimpy, ultra-rich snoot.  Of course, he IS, but looks are always deceiving with him...he knows every form of karate and will kill without compunction to defend his friends. 

Let me know if you're also a fan, or if you took my recommendation and read the first book...then give me YOUR assessment :)

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/harlan-coben

1 comment:

  1. Love Harlan Coben! The Myron Bolitar series is great. I've just finished The Woods, and Just One Look. Highly recommend these too. :) Great twists at the end I never saw coming.

    ReplyDelete