Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm an Official Yahoo Network Contributor....

Soooo....as if I wasn't stretched far enough, I've added ANOTHER exciting job related to my writing.  I'm a Yahoo Network Contributor.  Sounds official, doesn't it?  Well, it is in a way.  They provide assignments from the "Assignment Desk," as if you work for a newspaper.  In fact, they have to APPROVE any articles you write!  So far, I've had three published and intend to write another one tonight about Big Ben having its name changed.    (I'm vehemently opposed, and you can read about it once it's published)

Since I'm new to this, two of the three that were published are posts from my blog here.  I wanted to get my feet wet before going further - establish myself a bit.  I'm still navigating my way around the site.  Some articles actually pay you but most of it is more for exposure for us writers :)

Spread the word!   If you'd like, you can also subscribe to receive my articles via email, whenever I write one.  Thank you, as always, for your tireless support!

http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1606986/dawn_dix.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment