Sunday, June 3, 2012

AUTHOR INTERVIEW...Stacey Honowitz, Coming Soon!

I've had the pleasure of knowing a wonderful lady by the name of Stacey Honowitz.  Perhaps many of you know her, especially those of you who belong to my HLN Crime Fan Page on Facebook.  She appears regularly on several of their shows.  She's an Assistant State Attorney in Broward County, FL and happens to be a passionate advocate for children.

As a supervisor in the Sex Crimes & Child Abuse Unit, she's responsible for prosecuting cases involving child molestation and all cases of physical abuse of children. Her mission is to spread the word about sexual abuse of children. 

She's written two books, "My Privates are Private," and "Genius With a Penis, Don't Touch."  The intent behind these is to help parents and children break the ice in discussing the delicate subject matter of sexual abuse.

My interview with her will be coming soon, so don't miss it!!


6 comments:

  1. LOL who are you, anonymous? I get the sense you haven't been able to figure out how to add your own name, unless you want to be anonymous...when you post a comment, IF you want us to know who you are, there's a choice for Name/URL, where you can type in your first name. I think I must know you, and that you know me, but I can't figure it out under anonymous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news Dawn! Congratulations! These are very good topics. I may have some interviews in the works, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Jada! I'm hoping nobody gets offended, but it's a hot topic these days, and Stacey is right on top of it! She's a wonderful lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it needs to be kept in the forefront of family discussions. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad this is going over so well! Looking forward to the interview

    ReplyDelete