Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Favorite Authors...Is YOURS among them?

As you can see, I have a wide variety of genres and authors that I follow...check them out and see if YOU might like some...I recommend them all very highly....

Mary Balogh
Ted Bell
Stephen J. Cannell (may he rest in peace)
Richard Castle
Harlan Coben
Michael Connelly
Rose Connors
Kyra Davis
Nelson DeMille
Vince Flynn
Ariana Franklin
Brian Freeman (I've spoken to him online several times - a REALLY nice guy)
Elizabeth George
Tess Gerritsen
Kerry Greenwood
Philippa Gregory
James Grippando
Kristin Hannah
Greg Hurwitz
Kate Jacobs
J.A. Jance
Jan Karon
Jonathan Kellerman
Sophie Kinsella
J.A. Konrath
Dean Koontz
Rochelle Krich
Paul Levine
John Lutz
Cody McFadyen
Kathleen McKenna (an awesome friend!  I should be meeting her in August...can't wait!)
Fern Michaels
Richard Montanari
Diane Mott-Davidson
Carol O'Connell
James Paterson
Jodi Picoult
Cornelia Read (another good author that I email with - she's a pistol! lol)
J.D. Robb
Michael Robotham
David Rosenfelt
Lauren Willig (one of the sweetest authors I've met - she has given me great advice!)
Jacqueline Winspear


No comments:

Post a Comment