Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's Start with "B" ...

In one of my previous posts, I listed all of my favorite authors...so, I'd like to start a new 'series' of posts based on that.  Since I listed them from A-Z by last name, I'm going to start with the first author on that little directory, which is Mary Balogh.  If you're into British fiction, she has an excellent saga of the "Huxtable Quintet."  It's an on-going series of five books thus far.  Very engaging and entertaining.  Each book focuses on one of the family members and their experiences.  I'm not a romance reader, though it does contain a lot of it, but it manages to include other 'stories within the story' that capture your interest.  Below, I've dropped a link that will take you to the page that gives ALL of her books.  Scroll down to find the "Huxtable Quintet," in the order in which they were printed, or check out all of her other books as well.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment