Saturday, July 14, 2012

MARCIA CLARK INTERVIEW THIS WEEK....

I've got another author interview lined up in the next week.  Marcia Clark, a former prosecutor who gained fame as the head prosecutor in the OJ Simpson murder case, added the title of author to her resume several years ago.  She writes a series of successful books based on the character, Rachel Knight, who happens to be a Deputy District Attorney.  I've had the pleasure of getting hooked.

She has graciously agreed to be interviewed here...so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Are you freaking kidding me???? WOW!!! You just keep surprising me. I can't believe the interviews you have been getting and you have JUST STARTED!!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Kelly, you're funny. I'm very driven these days. Very focused on trying to succeed and at the same time, bring good interviews to my blog. Thanks so much for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete